General Accountant Monterrey
Purpose of Position:
The General Accountant (GA) role is to support Hach and RYE accounting services to perform general ledger accounting, sales, accounts payable, accounts receivables, treasury, taxes calculations as Income tax, VAT, ISN, SUA revision, annual declarations, intercompany reconciliations, GL reconciliations, Inventory reconciliations, as well the Fixed asset control and depreciations. Lead external audits with CPA firms and accomplish mandatory requirements for MEXGAAPS and US GAAPS. Developing financial statements and reports. Position may provide functional advice or training to less experienced accountant positions.
* Performs and supervise all accounting activities for RYE and Hach entities.
* Performs month-end general accounting close for supported entities.
* Prepares complex journal entries.
* Calculation of the Federal and State Taxes as ITx, VAT, SUA, ISN, etc.
* Prepare information require to be used in the process of closing month and report management
* Participation to prepare standard and specialized financial reports (i.e., balance sheets, income statements, etc.) and performs complex financial analyses.
* Reconciles and documents all accounts on general ledgers and accounting procedures; AR, AP, Treasury, Prepaids, Inventory, intercompany, etc.
* Supervise the payroll calculation
* Create and update Cash Flow File
* Lead and support internal and external financial audits.
* Fixed asset control, calculate monthly depreciations and amortizations
* Prepares files vendor payments and record in the accounting system
*Implement and improve actual internal controls
* Analyze the monthly results against budget
* Assists in the development of corporate financial accounting policies and procedures.
* Leads special projects as appropriate (e.g. general ledger updates, changes in accounting procedures/systems).
* Provides training & support to accounting members (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll) Insists that sales reps/agents follow Trojan selling/approval policies re pricing, approval levels, terms, value selling, etc.
* Ensures strong relationship with other areas to track operational activities on hand with accounting policies.
* Maintains confidential information/cooperative relationships with other Danaher companies in the Water Quality Group
* Responsible for local accounting (General Ledger, AP, AR, Intercompany, Prepaids, Fixed Assets, Taxes calculations, Journal Entries, etc.)
Measures of Performance
*Accomplish month-end general accounting accurate and timely
*Complete financial reports (i.e., balance sheets, income statements, etc.)
* Support revenue recognition corporate standards
* Achieving monthly booking entries.
Background and Skill:
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
* Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in general accounting
* Significant knowledge of accounting principles, practices, methods and techniques as well as federal accounting regulations including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (USGAAP) (MXGAAP).
* Ability to analyze business conditions.
* Ability to define problems, research/collect and analyze data.
* Strong written/ oral communication and interpersonal skills
* English is a plus
Personal Trait Profile
* Must have excellent listening skills,
* Teamwork - The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external customers, suppliers, and fellow associates at all levels toward mutual objectives
* Technical Excellence - The depth and breadth of job-related expertise and the motivation to use and expand one’s technical knowledge to become a Subject Matter Expert
* Strategic thinking and tactical implementation ability
Envíanos tus datos y currículum usando este formulario